Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Info Panel - Alphabetical order

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody.

i'm experiencing quite an unusual problem in the bridge's file info panel (cc 2018 edition): when i click on the folder button and all existing info file templates appear, they do not sort out in alphabetical order or any chronological order at all. here's a screenshot.

Schermata+2017-12-20+alle+15.51.39+copia.jpg

strange thing is this only happens on my macbook pro, while other devices do not create any problems at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of known issues with display order of various sets of data on Mac. I believe its related to changes made in High Sierra but I'm not certain. I don't know of any fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You be right,

Good luck getting theme fixed. To much finger pointing going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simone Arveda,

We have released a new version of Adobe Bridge (CC 2019) on 15th October 2018. The new version build number is 9.0.0.204. This version is available to install via Adobe Creative Cloud application.Please try with this new version and let us know if your issue got fixed.

Also please check following link to know about all new features in Adobe Bridge CC 2019 - https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/using/whats-new.html

You may need to update the Creative Cloud application and restart your computer to see the updated installer.

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi avinash,

thanks for your help. unluckily, even updating did not work: random infofile order's always there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an old post but I also have the problem on both a 2012 MBP and a 2018 mini both running Mojave 10.14.4.  Both Bridges are 9.0.3.279.  This is very frustrating as I have a lot of templates.  Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the sort order set to filename in the Finder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the sort order in Finder is set to filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this reported but I don't have enough templates to repro it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news on remedies. I've had this extremely frustrating issue for years now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines