Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files in Favorites shortcut not opening

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having a weird problem where ai files and templates that I have saved to favorites are not opening on click. Favorite folders are working fine. The weird issue is, if I have folder where the file is store open, it works, but as soon as I navigate out of the folder, it wont open.

I'm using the latest updated version of Bridge and Illustrator.

Thanks for any help in advance!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adam,

Two questions: when you say "click," are you saying you used to be able to open these files with a single click, but now you can't? What happens if you double-click?

What is your OS, and what release version is it?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Im on Windows 10 Pro 64x Ver. 20H2

Bridge version 13.0

In previous versions of bridge I would be able to single click the files and they would open on the correct app. Now single click or double click nothing happens, it just stays in bridge (unles I have the folder where the file is stores open in the content tab). I've tried re installing the older version of bridge, and everything works fine.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, only my files are Canon RAW files intended to be opened in Photoshop. Using Bridge version 13.0.0.562. Hoping this gets resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines