• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files Metadata into Photos

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of videos and photos that I took with an app don't have the right taken date. It's only yesterday I realised that the date of creation I put on videos in Lightroom can't be written.

So I used Bridge to rewrite the right date on those videos but the Finder on mac still has the same wrong date of creation. The metadata applied in Bridge can be seen in Lightroom but not in the Finder.

And I can't import them in Onedrive or Photos on mac because they read the date of the file in Finder that doesn't change. There are some families moments that I would love to get a notification from Onedrive or Photos during the correct day.

Do you know how to force the date on Finder with these softwares? Adobe support keeps pushing me to Premiere Pro because of the videos. This is nonsense, even for photos the GPS isn't exported. Thank you

TOPICS
Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to File Info and look at the raw data. See if the dates are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked and the data of creation are on  june 1st 2021 still. 

The date I changed, 2019-07-18, is in the Origine and IPTC section. Is this why they're not visible in the Finder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try changing the Date Time Original in the Camera Data (Exif) section

gregreser_0-1622585345640.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines