• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip in Vertical Layout issues in Bridge

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. To view JPEGs in Bridge I prefer the Filmstrip (right pane) in Vertical Layout with 1 column of images. If, for example, I view these JPEGs in Essentials and then switch back to Filmstrip it is always in 2 columns of JPEGs. I can adjust this to 1 column by increasing the size of the JPEGs using the slider at the bottom right corner. The problem is that this 1-column view is never saved; every time I leave Filmstrip and return the JPEGs are always in 2 columns. Is there a way to save the 1-column view? (I have CC 2019 using Windows 7 Pro.) Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Hello. I just had a "DUH" moment and realized that to solve this issue it's as simple as moving the pane to the right a little to force the JPEGs into 1 single column.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I just had a "DUH" moment and realized that to solve this issue it's as simple as moving the pane to the right a little to force the JPEGs into 1 single column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines