Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Focuspunkte in Adobe Bridge visualisieren

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo 

Für das Anzeigen der Focuspunkte fehlt in Bridge die Funktion. 
Ich fotografiere mit Nikon. Ich kann die Focuspunkte in Nikon NX-Studio anzeigen bei meinen RAW's. Da ich aber den Adobe Workflow nutze und alle meine Bilder in DNG umwandle zeigt mir Nikon NX-Studio diese Bilder nicht mehr. 
Aus diesem Grund erwarte ich mir von ADOBE hier eine Lösung in Bridge!

Vielen DANK
Foto Aichi

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you go to: https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/ , where such requests will be seen. Please understand that making such a request does not guarantee it will happen, but at least it will be seen. 

Also, be aware that (1) such technology by Nikon may not be accessible by 3rd parties such as Adobe. And, (2) that seems like something that would be useful with software that can make adjustments in an image. Bridge has no internal ability to make any adjustments in an image, only view the image. Perhaps Adobe Camera Raw and/or Lightroom might be a better place to make such a request.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo 

Vielen Dank für die Antwort. Ich denke diese Funktion ist eine überaus wichtige. Die verwendeten Focuspunkte anzuzeigen.
Ich hoffe dass ich bei ADOBE gehört werde und noch viele weitere von dieser Funktion profiteren.

Grß Aichi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I followed your advice and I hope ADOBE gives us a solution for visualizing focus points

Thanks very much
Photo Aichi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The function for displaying the focus points is missing in Bridge.
I shoot with Nikon. I can show the focus points in Nikon NX-Studio with my RAW's. But since I use the Adobe workflow and convert all my images to DNG, Nikon NX-Studio no longer shows me these images.
For this reason I expect a solution in Bridge from ADOBE!

Thanks very much
Photo Aichi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ShuttleTom, repeating what I said: because Bridge cannot do ANY adjustments, its ability to see any focus points is not really helpful. However, if it could sense that there are focus point metadata, that might be good to filter on via the Filter Panel. 

Overall though, please do not expect results in a short time. I do know the Bridge team has significant work right now that take higher priorities than adding new features. I've had requests sitting for years; it's a surprisingly slow process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Gary!

vielen Dank für deine Antwort und deine Bemühungen. 
warum bist du dir so sicher dass Bridge das nicht umsetzten kann?

da ist Nikon kann vermute ich dass die Information in den Metadaten oder Exif Daten enthalten ist. Beim bridgeis nicht kann dann werden diese Daten beim Konvertieren auf das Format DNG nicht mit kopiert oder falsch interpretiert. 
so kann es sein das der WorkFlow Focus Punkte zu visualisieren über mehrere Programme laufen muss. 
ich finde diese Funktion eine sehr lehrreiche und wichtige. Auch ist mein Workflow Splitbilder zu erzeugen davon abhängig zu wissen wo der Focuspunkt im Bild liegt. Ich habe mal ein Bild angehängt um es zu verstehen. Damit solche Bilder entstehen können braucht man unzählige Belichtungen wobei der Focus einmal oben dann unten gesetzt wird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Foto Aichi

First, let me point out I do not work for Adobe, I'm a volunteer here, and I've never done any programming other than a beginning Basic class I took in college almost 40 years ago. So, when I'm talking about engineering things, I'm talking with complete ignorance, but hopefully, a bit of common sense from dealing with computers since the mid-80s and being a beta tester two months after getting my first "Fat Mac."

I see two things here: one is the ability to point out and say, "This image has a focus point, " or, "This image has a focal point and how do you want to work with it?"

The first one I'd like to think can be identified in metadata. If possible, then that should be relatively easy.

The 2nd one is the one I'm focusing on. Again: Bridge has no ability to change a single pixel in an image. It's an image viewer: beginning, middle, and end. As such, I can see no reason for Adobe to invest the time and energy to put a lot of work into something that will benefit a small percentage of people out of those who actually have images with the feature. (Not everyone with these images will need or want this feature.)

However, ACR and Lightroom can manipulate how pixels are viewed, and maybe they can reverse engineer this capability. But again, I'm guessing; I do not know if this is something that can be done or worth the engineering time (versus the number of people who could benefit). Since I do not work for Adobe, they do not show me their engineering hours or cost/benefit analysis. These are just issues I'm aware that they ponder before making an engineering investment. 

But PLEASE do ask for it. I'm a strong believer that the only answer you can possibly get if you do not ask is "No!" So, please do ask for it. Maybe it's a simple trick to do, I do not know. But both of you seem to put this in the framework that "this is so logical and good it must be done now!" I'm just trying to put things into a more realistic perspective AND suggesting where to send the wish for a better chance at something.

But do try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Gary
Danke für deine Darstellung und Ausführung.
Ich möchte nochmals erklären was ich möchte. Es gibt für LightRoom ein kostenloses PlugIn. Darin sieht man die Focuspunkte (siehe Anhang). Also vermute ich dass die Information im Bild (Exif-Daten) vorhanden ist. 

Was das Anzeigen von Focuspunkten angeht. Ich möchte hier keine Veränderung im Bild. Es soll bei der Darstellung ein Überlagertes Bild sein und nicht das Bild und darin enthaltene Pixeln ändern. Es braucht auch nicht über das Bild visualisiert werden, es kann in einem eigenen Fenster die Visualisierung stattfinden.

Was die Änderung bei Adobe dazu angeht, ich bin überzeugt dass wenn User den Nutzen daraus sehen eine Anpassung erfolgen könnte. Also Like bitte in dem Forum https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/forums/905323-feature-request/suggestions/46526851-focuspoints-vie...

Vielen Dank

Foto Aichi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jetzt mit Anhang Focuspunkte visualisieren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines