Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Photos From Camera doesn't work anymore

Participant ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on Win7 64b. Bridge CC 2017

For some odd reason, when I click on the "get photos from camera" button, it does nothing. No hourglass, nothing.  I uninstalled, keeping settings, and reinstalled and it works the first time. On subsequent tries, nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Hi musziQ,

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults and check if that helps, refer the document: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help too!  I just got a "new" refurbished pc with Windows 10 and installed Bridge CC.  When I click the "get photos from camera" the top bar (where the menu is) just flashes a different color and then nothing.  I've tried uninstall/install and clearing cache etc, nothing works!  I've tried with a card reader and Bridge can "see" the card but still won't import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the build number of Bridge are you using? You can check the build number from "About Bridge" dialog under Help menu.

You can try launching the Photodownloader application directly. There is Photodownloader.exe located in Photodownloader folder under Bridge's installation directory.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My build number is 7.0.0.93 x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My build number is 7.0.0.93 x 64.  I tried launching the photodownloader by clicking open and nothing happens, also as administrator.  I quit Bridge and Creative Cloud before trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I *can* open the photodownloader application, manually, but it still won't launch from Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi musziQ,

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults and check if that helps, refer the document: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On one of the occasions when I re-installed the program I decided not to keep any settings. Again, the importer works the first time or two but then goes back to doing nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having an issue with "Get Photos From Camera".  I am using a Mac Studio and everything is up to date.  I have reset Bridge to its defaults and have purged the cache.  I continues to say "<None Detected>" when I select a device.  I want to use this function so it will convert raw images and create a back up.  I am importing off of an SD card.  The computer sees the SD card.  Bridge sees the SD card.  If I chosse "Import from Device..." the program sees the files.  But no device detected when I try to use the Get Photos from Camera function.  What gives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not experiencing this bug despite it working previously. I'm using version 14.0.0.102

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines