• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group by...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have a "group by type" like in Finder/windows explorer?

If not, where can i request to adobe?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @defaultaieqh4gn8lw0 

Good news, it's already there and has been since the very beginning. It's the Filter Panel.

It works by isolating the selected files rather than grouping them into blocks, such as found in the Finder or Explorer.

The attached screenshot is showing the selected folder has DNG, JPG, and TIFF images. It is not showing any PSD files because there are none, but if there were, they'd be listed as well. This is no different than if the same group were in the Finder; there is no space for PSDs in this folder because there are none.

I just have a few of the selected categories showing, but you can see the range of items you can dive into. Oh, BTW, if you do not check into any of the selections, that means you want all of those items. If you check one (or more) of these boxes, that means you only want to see that/those selected items. If you check boxes in in different categories, you are narrowing down your search. If I checked JPG (5 potential) and 2:3 Aspect Ratio (2 potential), I'd only get one shown because I've only got one JPG with a 2:3 Aspect Ratio in that folder.

Very powerful.

Note: I understand that this is not fully what you're asking/looking for, but it is so much better because it will help you find your files. If you are looking at a folder of (say) 1000 images and you want to find the JPGs, or portrait orientation, files on a specific date, or some combination of all three, this will lead you directly to those files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not log in to adobre bridge feature requests page. but I can in the premiere one.

DO you know why?

page link: https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/forums/905323-feature-request 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultaieqh4gn8lw0 

I'm sorry, I do not have a clue as to why you cannot access Bridge's Uservoice. I assume you are loggen in. 

Have you tried logging in via the beginning of the URL?

https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i was able to now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines