• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hitting the return key in bridge is not opening the selected multiple files into ACR

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the latest version of CC there is an issue.

Having selected multiple images in bridge, hitting the return key is now not opening the selected multiple files into ACR, it opens them singularly into ACR.  Double clicking the images opens the multiple images into one instance of ACR.  This is super annoying as if I forget and try to open 20 images by hitting the return key, it then opens one image into ACR, then I close that and it opens the next and so on and so on, annoyingly time sapping.  Any ideas anyone? TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

I have resolved the issue, it was opening the images into Photoshop 2017 adn I hadnt noticed. The file association for RAWS was set to PS2017.  Now I have set the file association for RAWS to Photoshop 2019, it is working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the menu command or contextual menu to open multiple files at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am aware that I can do that, as I mentioned I can double click and it opens them all. But I want it to work as it did before. i.e. by hitting return it opens all of the images..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not having the issue here with Photoshop CC 20.0.6, Bridge 9.1.0.338 and Camera Raw 11.4.1 on Windows 10, hitting the return key opens multiple images in ACR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Bridge forum. 

Sounds like you might need to reset your preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have resolved the issue, it was opening the images into Photoshop 2017 adn I hadnt noticed. The file association for RAWS was set to PS2017.  Now I have set the file association for RAWS to Photoshop 2019, it is working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines