• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible Bridge problems with CC

Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge won't show anything under thumbnails, despite being set to show filename, date and size.  They won't show colors assigned.  Attempts to reset, purge or compact cache haven't helped. I can't even rename a file to correct a spelling mistake, without going to a bulk rename utility. This is making my editing and organizing taking multiple times longer.  Other problems are that movies may show no thumbnail at all, just an icon and not play without going to media player.  It also assigns wrong dates or times.  7/5/2017 seems to be a favorite lately.  I took shots and video of magpies, and shots show times of ~11:30am, while videos show times of ~4:30pm, though all were taken sequentially.  I don't know how it is legal to be forced to pay for such a bug-ridden program that makes work so difficult and make operations  take so many times longer than they should .  And now after an automatic update by Win 10 I keep getting an error message (picture attached)

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start over with a clean reinstall of Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines