• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I configure Bridge zoom?

Contributor ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am reviewing images (by tapping the space bar on a thumbnail) I want to zoom in a bit. When I left click, the image it s-l-o-w-l-y zooms WAY, WAY in. Then when I click again it s-l-o-w-l-y zooms out, which takes FOREVER!!!  Isn't there a way to control the zoom so I can enlarge it to the size I want it, and not have it take a zillion years to do so??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

I find that the mouse scroll wheel does it for me.  Bridge may get its setting from Photoshop Preferences; Zoom with scroll wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that the mouse scroll wheel does it for me.  Bridge may get its setting from Photoshop Preferences; Zoom with scroll wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, thank you, although it only allowed me a couple of options for sizing the zoom. It's a shame that Bridge lacks the sophistication of Lightroom's zoom, where you can configure it with much greater precision.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see "zoom with scroll wheel" in Photoshop preferences. I'm using cc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferences > Toolszoom.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also zoom in and out using plus ( + ) and minus ( - ) keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to know, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with this. I wish bridge had more zoom settings than fit to screen, 100 percent and 200 percent +. Would be nice to have more zoom percents inbetween 0 to 100 percent like photoshop gives you on its popout menus like liquify, or other filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you might have the caps lock on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines