• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert RAW to JPEG in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2010 Sep 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to convert about 40 RAW files to JPEG.  I'm sure there's a way to do it but can't seem to find an option.  Can anyone help please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Batch , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Sep 18, 2010 Sep 18, 2010

I would select and load them all into Camera Raw (Ctrl/Cmd-R), do any global adjustments required, then use the Save... button in the bottom left-hand corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would select and load them all into Camera Raw (Ctrl/Cmd-R), do any global adjustments required, then use the Save... button in the bottom left-hand corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have no processing to do go to Tools/photoshop /image processor. There you have option to save to various options and quality levels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's good idea -but i can't find it in the new version bridge CC6.1.0116X64...

Where did he go.....:( ?

sharon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of Bridge is 8.1, be sure to update if you haven't. There are four ways to export JPEG from Bridge:

Image Processor - you need the matching version of Photoshop installed

Image Processor Pro - third-party fork of Dr. Brown's original

Camera RAW

My JPEG Multiexport script - http://lumigraphics.zenfolio.com/img/g112637512-o367026446.dat…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct

thank you very much ))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has been the standard in the past. Bridge seems to have removed the Image Processing feature in its latest update. :((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge has not removed this capability, ironically, it's Photoshop's fault. When PS is installed, it's responsible to place the necessary scripts into Bridge to make this work. 

Uninstall the latest version of PS in your system, (you may wish to restart your computer at this point but I've yet to verify if this makes a difference), and then reinstall PS.

Let us know if that makes a difference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a two-step process in Photoshop Elements. Select all images and open, which opens them in the Camera RAW dialogue. Then select all the thumbnails on the left, and click "Open Images." Then from there I do the "Process Multiple Files" into jpegs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines