• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to go back to older version of Bridge?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Bridge 2023 just a few days ago and found a lot of bugs that make my workflow so troubled! I want to go back to the older version. Can anybody guide me on how to roll back? Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know that too!

I too updated to 2023 and am very incontent with a lot of changes in the workflow. Normally I keep older versions and don’t let them to be deinstalled … but in this case I’m too on my still unsuccessful way to find the old version 2022 zu „reinstall“.
[personal info removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to do this also, can't proceed with my work until I do. Bridge 2023 just isnt working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back to the old version of Bridge and ACR. My computer thanks me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option appears to be limited to folks who actually have any of the Adobe Plans. If you have a free version, you may not be able to do the following.

To go back to any previous version, first, go into the Adobe Creative Cloud application. Be sure that you have the "All Apps" tab selected.

2022-10-28_13-41-37.png

Then, left-click on the "ellipse" just after the "Open" button. Select "Other versions," and you should be good to select the previous version you want.

2022-11-06_09-33-34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gary, most helpful.  One nit-picky item: those three dots are an "ellipsis," not an "ellipse."  Yeah, I know. I'm annoying. Now if I could just get Bridge working like it used to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delighted to be corrected, even when it's a typo on my part and auto correct. 

I'll be more careful in the future!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I can now re start work without the pain of the last update. To think I pay for crap updates !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, Gary. It worked and now I'm back to the better older version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've got the lovely old verson back now. Thanks for your reply! Very helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a big mistake by updating today. There is no ellipse next to my app, only "Open."

Please help.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be in Creative Cloud and should look like this: 

kathrynw33323825_0-1668899572713.png

If the elipsis aren't there you might want to try updating Creative Cloud. Hope that helps! Just curious what version you updated to. I know they just rolled out an update but I've been afraid to try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fix no longer works. The only options now are Uninstall and Learn More.bridge.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd - it still shows in mine. Running Windows 11 on a PC. 

kathrynw33323825_0-1676050117405.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been trying to find out why the option to get older versions shows up for some people and not for others for some time and have not found a valid answer or solution yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines