Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reduce results with Keywords?

Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select multiple keywords, I want Bridge to only provide images that contain all the keywords selected. Currently, it's listing every image assigned to each keyword, which provides hundreds of search results.

For example, I have 100 images labelled A and 100 images labelled B. 10 images from category A are also labelled B and 10 images from category B are also labelled A. When I tick keywords A & B I expect 20 results that share both keywords. Instead I get 200 results for all of A and B.

Is there a way in Bridge to change the way how the keywords are searched and displayed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the find command, which can be set as follows:

Find-A-B.png

You will need to use the + plus sign to add a separate search criteria to equal each separate keyword, then set the Match result to only return a value if ALL (both) criteria are met (not any).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi richardm,

Could you please let us know if you are still facing this issue? If no, then please try the steps as suggested by Stephen. If yes, then please let us know so that we can mark this query as resolved.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines