• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to scan for keywords

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occationally my keywords seem to just disappear.

I'm sure it's a cache issue. So I created a new folder on a larger drive, but I need to tell Bridge to scan all the videos there for the metadata that holds the keywords.

If I type in "car" in the search panel (looking for everything with "car" keyword) it says "no item in folder", even though I have a thousand images with "car" keyword that were searchable yesterday.

Alternatively, I can go into a folder, highlight the videos, and then the keywords register, and if I type "car" again, it will recognize where it is and show me.

However, I have like 20k videos. Is there a button that I can click that scans a folder (and sub-folder) to recognize the keywords of all the videos/images? It will take forever to open each folder, highlight the contents, then move to the next folder.

Thanks in advance.

Van

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , How to , Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

I found the answer..

"

Bridge relies on a cache for searching and that has been problematic. Usually rebuilding the cache will help. Tools->Cache->Manage Cache

"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer..

"

Bridge relies on a cache for searching and that has been problematic. Usually rebuilding the cache will help. Tools->Cache->Manage Cache

"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines