• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to search on multiple key words with "or" function

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a folder of photos. there are several sub-folders of photos in that folder. I have a client that is interested in seeing photos of bbq's, steps, and anything that has the colors graphite or victorian. how do I search for any photo in google that has one or more of those 4 keywords?

TOPICS
How to , Keywords

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the photos are not in google!  that is just the name of a folder that I had downloaded from google.  all photos are on my hard drive and i want to search via lightroom or bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To search by Keywords in Bridge, the images would have to have had keywords entered into their IPTC data fields.  If they are your photos, then you would have had to enter those keywords yourself.  If you didn't do that, then you're wasting your time trying to search for them.

If you did keyword them, you can search in Bridge using the Ctrl-F command and then adding the keywords in individual fields and checking the relevent options for matching all or either of the criteria.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines