• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to spell check in Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2024 Sep 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm Tono, a non native english speaker but most of my work is focused on English language since I an contributor to stock photo marketplaces. I sometimes have dobuts about the spelling of certain words that I do edit in Adobe Bridge: Tittles, Keywords....  all my writings are under the "IPTC Core" tab which is the only tab that I need to integrate the text spell.

I wonder if I could get any spell checking of my written words, as all the text editor apps have. Actually some apps allow to integrate certain plugins as Grammarly or any other. I worder if there is any adobe solution for this or actually any other third parties solutions for my needs.

Actually any other parallel or alternative solution for my needs woruld be great to know if you had a similar issue and got a solution for that.

Thanks in advance

Tono

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2024 Sep 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines