• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image processor not working

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image process all of a sudden stopped working for me. No updates or changes were made.  When I try to batch process raw files it will process them and just leave them open in photoshop instead of saving and closing which is did yesterday.  I HAVE ALL SETTINGS correct.  It was working yesterday.  Sometimes when I try to batch process it will open photoshop and do nothing and I have to restart the computer just to get the image processor dialog to open

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct, if no change was made, for that to break halfway in the process is very strange.

Quick question #1: do you have your settings set to auto update on Adobe and/or your OS? That's one possibility to think of.

#2: Have you tried clearing your Preferences?

#3: You might try uninstalling both Bridge and Photoshop. Be sure to install Bridge first, then PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done that and an adobe tech person was with me a few minutes ago and they tried the same thing. Nothing works.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif] Virus-free. www.avast.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reinstall PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines