• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not being shown correctly from network storage

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a problem with the images from my network storage (home device).

On occasions, the display shows duplicates, other times only shows a lower number of images than actually exist.

I have also experienced situations when a screen refresh gives random numbers from too few to too many images.

It happens on my iMac downstairs running OS Monterey and also on my Macbook Pro running OS Big Sur upstairs.

I also notice that if I copy the folder to either desktop, Bridge works without fault.

I attach some screenshots to illustrate it, hope that helps.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not unusual. Network storage can be flakey, check with the device vendor for any software updates they might have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's nothing to do with the NAS as my Apollo One app works fine at doing the same thing. Reading several threads now about this, there seems to be a bug in the latest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the duplicate picture download issue with the latest version of Bridge, from my Leica SL2 camera.  It only happens when I attach the usb cable for download.  If I place the camera SD card in a card reader there is no problem.  This only happens with the Leica camera and only with the latest version of Bridge.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Concerning the post I just made about duplicate downloads, my computer system is Microsoft Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines