I am using the Adobe Bridge 2023 for downloading/renaming/adding metadata pictures from the Camera Memory Card - by using the Get Photos from Camera feature - I have two issues :
1. The sorting by default is by Name in descending order - so the latest files first. I would like to sort these in Ascending order, since i rename the files by adding a number as a suffix. Currently, the latest files have the smaller number and the older files have the larger number. Is there a way to change the sorting order.
2. Second issue is that the Autoplay feature does not work anymore in the 2023 version.
1. In Photo Downloader (app which is launched when you click - Get Photos From Camera - please refer the screenshot), you cannot sort the images currently. After you import them with the required rename settings, you can open the destination folder in Bridge and can sort them as per your need.
2. The team is currently investigating the Auto Play issue in Windows.
3. Are you facing the Auto Play feature in any other device apart from Windows? If yes, could you please share the card/card reader/your system details