• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyword set name [Name] not working

Engaged ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to give a bunch of keywords a title, so that I can collapse them with a Toggle. I only want a name, the title should not be assignable. The help file says that brackets will do this. Not here. The keyword [Test] behaves like any other keyword. Is there anything I do wrong?

English OS and Bridge GUI, German regional settings.

2021-06-02_18h25_50.png

2021-06-02_18h21_48.png

 

 

TOPICS
Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a bug. BTW you can right-click and Include/Exclude to add or remove brackets. But an excluded keyword is still added to files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn. I took a closer look at Bridge for Keywords for a couple of days only and found two bugs and seemingly a deal-breaking malfunction in Dropbox-context. 🤮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox is not supported by any Adobe products and you shouldn't use them together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least Dropbox says it support Adobe Products well.  They call their third party integration a partnership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck but watch out for problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines