• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords on different computers

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac Mini I organized a pile of images using keywords. I made a backup of the list of keywords and loaded it into my macbook pro.

Unfortunately when the list of keywords appeared in Bridge and I connected to the server with the images no search was able to find anything that still could be found with the mac mini.

I would be very happy to get help in this topic.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Import and export , Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not clear what you are doing. You can search for a specific keyword using Edit->Find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's quite easy. I have two computers and one server where the images are stored. On the first computer (mini mac) I marked a huge amout of images with keywords. On the mini mac I can search and will find the pictures I wanted. Importing and using the same set of keywords on the macbook pro the search doesn't find anything and if I open one of the marked pictures, on the macbook it appears with no stored keyword at all. If I open it on the mini mac the keywords ate shown. Strange, isn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Importing the keyword list just lets you apply them to other images. it has nothing to do with search.

Please post screen shots because its STILL not clear what you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines