• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Latest version of bridge not recognizing Image Processor option in Photoshop.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated both Bridge (v. 13.0) and Photoshop (v. 24.0.1) and Bridge does not provide the Image Processor/Photoshop option. I uninstalled it and have tried other versions. I have been working on this for hours on two different Windows computers and my Mac, to no avail. ADOBE, FIX THIS RIDICULOUS ISSUE! WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!!!!

TOPICS
Batch , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an Adobe issue. The problem is the order of installation. The scripts that make this work are installed by PS. PS will install them if it sees Bridge already on the computer. If you install PS first, it will not install the scripts into a "maybe it will happen" folder. 

What you need to do is to uninstall PS and then reinstall PS. The order is important.

Let us know what happens,

Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, 
Thank you; this is good to know. I  ran into a similar issue a few years ago that was resolved by installing an older version of PS. I tried that to no avail. It will be tomorrow before I can update, but I will do this on all three devices! 
Thanks again, 
Dawn

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didnt work for me.  I'd say it is an Adobe issue either way,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
an hour ago an hour ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lost all my GD settings!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines