• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

metadata not being shown by Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting footage in premiere with metadata from dublin core and iptc core extension. When I inspect the raw data of the export in Bridge it's there in all its glory, but doesnt show any of the metadta except some video and audio data which i specified in the premiere export. I dont understand why it doesnt read anything except what I manually input in Bridge; As it literally creates another xmp line with <dc:subject> with the same data as in premiere. Anybody know what is happening?

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format is this footage? Where is it stored? What operating system and Bridge version? Can you post a screen capture of the raw info window plus relevant panels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply.

Format is mp4. Stored on a 2tb NVME boot drive. Windows 10 with Adobe Bridge 11.0.2.123.

So I'm doing a bit more testing. Metalogging the original file in premiere does show the tags correctly in Bridge but not when I export the video. Attached is the raw data for both the original and exported files and the screenshots of both videos basic page from Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've put the two raw data files into Vscode to compare the files and the only difference for the DC and IPTC metadata is that it's wrapped in a tag called <xmpMM:Pantry>, with the rest of the file having the video ifno like the framerate,timecode, duration being injected from the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines