Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Files after "Move to"

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need Some Help!!

I just updated to the newest version of Bridge and I had renamed 200 photos for a work project using "batch rename" and saved them to the same folder on the SD card. Next, I selected all the files and choose "Move to" a folder on my external hard drive. When I went to the folder directly after none of the photos where there. I know I did not accidentally choose "move to trash" because one it would have asked me if I was sure and two they would be in the trash folder. I have tried searching my entire computer for the file names and can not find anything. Hoping there is a way to retrieve my photos still. Please let me know if anyone has any tips, advice, or solutions.

Thank You!

TOPICS
Batch , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NEVER make changes directly on an SD card. You may need to use file recovery software if they are not visible on the card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines