• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Most of my keywords disappeared

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - First time user.  I've spent hours tonight adding keywords and annotating hundreds of photos.  Then suddenly - most of my keywords disappeared.  I went into the Adobe Bridge Keywords.xml file and they're gone from that too.  What happened?!  Do I have to go back and re-annotate all these pictures?!

TOPICS
Keywords , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keywords file stores persistent keywords that you have added to bridge, it has nothing to do with individual files. Are you saying the files have lost assigned keywords? What format and where are these files stored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The individual files kept their keywords, but the keywords disappeared out of the 'keywords' pane.  If I scroll through the thumbnails the keywords that disappear come back in italics in the keywords pane.  I've gone through them all and when that happens I click on the keywords in italics and select 'make persistent', then I get them back one at a time.   These are all old family photos that I had scanned by a local camera business, the are .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am from Adobe Bridge Team.

Please right click on the image and then click on "File Inf".

Please check in the "Keywords" section under Basic tab.

Also, please open "Raw Data" tab and then try to search your keyword in the search field.

Please let us know your findings. Were you able to find your keywords in any of the places?

Thanks,

Adobe Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see neither a 'basic' or a 'raw data' tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File Info. You aren't showijg the File Info window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines