• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Bridge Update / Version ?

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC App is telling me a new version of Bridge is available.  As usual, I can not find out any info on it.

I currently have installed 10.0.1.126 which, according to the top of this forum, is the current version released December 10th.

Where do I find info on the new version?

What exactly are the "high priority issues" fixed in it?

Where do I find current release information?

Why is it so damn difficult to always find this information?

Why isn't current version number always included in the update notification and why isn't a link to current release information always included in a link from it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mostly bug fixes cough, cough.

And no there is no list of fixes, current version number has been compalined about for years.

Its like........  you need to install it to see whats in it. < G >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I have just installed it so I can definitely tell you what is different ... the version number has changed from 10.0.1.126 to the new version number of 10.0.2.131! Ta da!

Other than that, I do not immediately see any difference, but I haven't driven it very far yet either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines