• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No scrollbar in Adobe Bridge 10.0.3.138 - Windows 10 64 Bit

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I admit I never really needed to use Bridge for most of my career. But now I do and when i try to see the 100's of stock images i have I am limited to seeing only the first bit of them, why because I have no scroll bar? 

chrisn50837302_0-1586974661087.png

and no matter what view i use I have no scroll bar.

chrisn50837302_1-1586974716552.png

Checked preferences for a setting but no luck. This can't be right. Searched the forum and the web and found others with this problem but no fixes.

Windows 10 64 Bit 

Bridge 10.0.3.138

Nvidia RTX 2080 on HP Omen i9 Laptop

Any ideas? 

TIA 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear that the scroll bar is not visible in Bridge, could you please try resetting the preferences of Bridge and let us know if it helps?

Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also missing the scrollbar in Adobe Bridge 2021

Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.24 - 21.25.50.76.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this problem randomly in CS5! Outrageous that this still happens something like 10 years later. Scrool bars are an inherent feature that Windows provides automatically, like drop-down menus. A programmer has to work hard to suppress or modify the normal behavior of the Windows interface. That's why none of the other dozens of Windows programs I've used have this failure.

I fiddle with the icons at the far upper right, which cycle trough "compact" "full" and "ultra-compact," and eventually the window acts like Microsft designed it to work. Sometimes one click will do it, sometimes it takes several cycles through the otions.

I have set up my own custom workspace (this is the same procedure in Bridge as Photoshop and InDesign), and I believe switching workspaces has worked, but it was a long time ago and I may be confused.

Being new to Bridge is not the issue, and there is no preference for "disable scroll bars" or "override Windows interface functions."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Best guess is you have some other software that changes your interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines