• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No way go back to Bridge 12. Bridge 2023 is a mess! any options?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Creative cloud does not have an option to revert. (tried all apps, 3 dots- to all versions, but not there)

Is there another app that does the same thing in organizing files, with the option to move things around manually?  I can't believe Bridge would mess this up.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @James27016626srdd 

Could you try log out and login back to Creative cloud and check if that solves the issue, please share the screenshot for the behavior you are observing for Bridge.

Also please share the logs using adobe log collector tool and share on sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logged out and in of CC - no change

img 01 - look at selected files bottom left (12,13,14)

I drag them up to another spot - and they automatically reorder to 14,13,12

Also notice all the files have shifted up. I did not scroll up, it just 'jumps' when I drag and drop.

All of this was not happening on the older Bridge.  

So if I move anything, it reorders them. It's a real mess- it makes it unworkable.

Please provide a direct link to a way to get old Bridge back in CC.  Right now I don't have the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to update- I believe this is a PROBLEM/GLITCH with Bridge 2023.  If I move the files, they will reorder, then go back to the correct order, every time I move them.  So it alternates.  

Bridge BETA does the same thing.  

Adobe, PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLD BRIDGE AND LET PEOPLE USE BETA IF THEY WANT TO UPGRADE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Issues reported in this and some other threads are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if it fixes the issues you are facing.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines