• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Bridge CS4 wont preview raw files

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new laptop and installed my old CS4 suit and same problem as always.  I can't view CR2 files in Photoshop or Bridge.  I remember last time I updated my camera raw version but I tried that today with the 13-1 version but it doesn't work.  Photoshop still says it's 5.0.

Tried almost everthing I've read on the internet.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to install current versions of Ps 2021 and Br 2021 if you want to use ACR 13.x.

There is a Photographers Plan subscription which will provide you with all of those for about $10 per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no where I can get an older ACR file?  I can't afford to pay for a newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw 5.7 is the latest version that works with Bridge/Photoshop CS4.

It would be best to install the other cs4 updates as well, however, the adobe updater (Help>Updates) that ships with cs4 doesn't work unless you turn back your computer clock back to 2009.

The clock needs to stay at 2009 until the updates complete so turn off the Auto Time Set in addition.

And don't forget to set the clock back to the correct time after the updates complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hunted high a low trying to find Raw 5.7.  Anyone have a link to the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  Worked like a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines