• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On startup, Adobe Bridge shows error window and freezes.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I updated my Mac OS to Sonoma 14.4.1 Adobe Bridge shows error window on startup and freezes.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 9.36.30.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Ronchoo, have you tried refreshing your preferences?

Quit Bridge (if running). Just before clicking on Bridge in the Dock or double-clicking the application for the Mac, press Command-Option-Shift. For PCs, press Control-Alt-Shift. Then open Bridge BUT KEEP your fingers on those keys until you see a window pop up. From the window, choose “Reset Preferences," "Entire Thumbnail Cache,” and/or "Reset Standard Workspaces.” In your case, choose I'd check all of them.

Please let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just saw the following. I've no experience with it but if my suggestion doesn't work, this is worth a try:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/bridge-crashing-on-startup-with-blank-error-messag...

Please let me know if either work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines