• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open in camera raw option missing

Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Before recently installing Photoshop (CC) on my new PC (Windows 10), if I right-clicked on an image (TIFF) in Bridge there was an option to Open with Camera Raw. That option is now gone and the only option is to Open with Adobe Photoshop 2021. Is it possible to also have Open with Camera Raw as an option in Bridge? I can't seem to find anything in Edit > Preferences, online, or in this forum. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Hi JB,

Do you have Open in ACR in jpg or raw images?

Have you tried Control-r? Have you tried the ACR icon in the tools section in the upper left? Have you tried from the File menu (6th one down)?

And just out of curiosity, does that TIF have layers? You cannot open a TIF image with layers in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JB,

Do you have Open in ACR in jpg or raw images?

Have you tried Control-r? Have you tried the ACR icon in the tools section in the upper left? Have you tried from the File menu (6th one down)?

And just out of curiosity, does that TIF have layers? You cannot open a TIF image with layers in ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your very prompt reply, Gary. Yes, the issue was the TIFF file had layers; I wasn't aware this type of file couldn't be opened in ACR. Everything else you suggested worked fine. Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I remember when that first got me. Drove me crazy trying to figure out why it wasn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines