• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Downloader importing unwanted camera files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening. All CC programs up to date. In addition to my images, these camera files are showing up on the download page. Unless I uncheck them, they are downloaded into Bridge. How can this be changed to simply download the images?

Dean

Dean2018_0-1637423610502.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for feedback.

To better investigate the issue, could you please repond to the following queries.

1. Could you please check if the same behavior is reproducible for you on previous versions of Bridge.

2. Could you please share these unwanted files with us so that we can further investigate after inspecting the files causing this issue - sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, I do not have previous version. I currently have 12.0.0.234. This screenshot of the download page shows the files but they will not attach to this document. I'll try attaching them to an email to you @t the address that you provided above.

Thank you

Dean

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.03.02 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines