• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoDownloader

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Bridge  - Photo Downloader shows <None Detected> with a new Sandisk Extereme Pro CFexpress card reader attached. I can see the iamegs (Raw files) in bridge but the downloader does not see the device.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By way of additional information:

I plugged a Lexar USB 3.0 Multi card reader into my iMac alongside the Sandisk card reader and copied the folders from the CF Express card in the Sandisk to a Compact Flash Card in the Lexar.

I then ran Photo Downloader and it immediately worked as usual, taking the raw .CR3 files off of the CF card, naming them as I have specified nd converting them to DNG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines