I cannot longer download images from the card, Bridge says the app doesn't work
I've Win 10 and vers.188.8.131.522 I uninstalled and installed the program several times but it doesn't work
what can I do?
Thank you for reaching out to us. To better investigate the issue, could you please share the following information?
1. Is your Auto Play settings on to download images through Bridge as soon as you connect a removable drive?
2. What is the exact error you are getting? Could you please share a video recording or screenshot? Is it same as shown in the screenshot?
3. Details of card and card reader?
4. To confirm, have you faced a similar issue with any previous version of Bridge?
Please Note - Team is currently investigating the issue in auto play functionality with Photo Downloaderon on Windows.
Sorry for my English
1) Yes, with the previous version when I inserted the SD the download of the bridge automatically opened
2) Yes, exactly the same. More.. I tried both on desktop and laptop with two different sd cards and two different reflex cameras and I got the same error
3) Sandisk SD extreme 8GB, card reader I don't know is it integrated in the pc. I also tried with autoplay from pc and confirmed download with bridge but still error
4) Never, photo downloader has always worked perfectly with old versions of bridge
Thanks for your attention. I await your news
Thank you for your responses.
Team is currently investigating the issue in auto play functionality with Photo Downloaderon on Windows. Meanwhile, you can still use PhotoDownloader. Please follow the mentioned steps:
1. Open Bridge
2. At the top toolbar (right below the menu bar), click on the camera icon to launch Photo Downloader
The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #184.108.40.2063. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html
unfortunately I have a new problem
I installed the update but two error warnings appeared
msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll files are missing
I put the files in system 32 but got a new error
"unable to start the application correctly (0xc000007b) ok to close"
Is there anything I can do?
The two files msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll which were missing in system32 and which I recovered in my pc were corrupt. I tried to copy them from another pc of mine and inserted in system 32 and now everything works perfectly So your update is ok Thanks for all your interest