• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Some of the files are not valid" error message

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a PDF where I dragged in files for a work server. Whenever I hit export PDF it looks like all images are going to load but then this message appears "Some of the files are not valid". I'm then moved to Adobe Acrobat where half of the images are needed are not on the PDF. Has this ever happened and been solved for anything? 

TOPICS
Image processor , Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to figure out which files are not valid images and replace them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out.

This will happen if the actual files that are dragged to generate pdf have been moved, deleted, or renamed and are no longer accessible for PDF conversion. Whenever this happens it asks the user to either remove those cells from output preview manually or generate pdf without those files. To get pdf generated for those files do replace them with valid ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into same issue for the first time [in Bridge 2022]. 

"some files not Valid" from Bridge PDF output was corrected by quiting and restarting Bridge then dragging same folder of files onto Bridge icon to open. 

You should clarify that by "valid" you mean valid and visible to Bridge and how it keeps track of assets. 

Indeed all of my files deemed not valid by Bridge are viewable and open fine from Bridge in Photoshop. I also just uploaded all of them into a DAM platform with no errors; still visible, editable; meta data intact.

Hopefully the Adobe team will clean up bugs in next round of . updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same error and my files very much like yours, are visible, in Bridge I renamed the files (I know sucks) and then I have it working, Adobe, PLEASE get this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone managed to resolve this? I'm having the same problem, I tried to resave the file, or rename it.. but nothing works 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines