• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW + JPG Preview

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just updated my Bridge on a new computer and now when I view my RAW files from my memory card on the filmstrip view I see a RAW and JPG version of the same file. I shoot RAW only, so I am assuming this is just something that Bridge is doing? Is there a way or a setting for me to just see the RAW files? I used to have it this way on an older version of Bridge but since this update its not the same and I cant remember if it was a setting I had done. In conclusion, I just want to see the RAW files as having a jpg dublicate is confusing. Thanks!

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to , Image processor , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless there is a jpg to show, you should only be seeing your raw images.

Please do a test: sort by filename (which should have the corresponding raw and jpg images adjacent to each other), right-click on the jpg and selct "Reveal in Finder/Explorer." What do you see?

When you get back to us please let us know what your OS is (and what release) as well as what version of Bridge & PS you are using (and what release).

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines