Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove From Collection Bug

Advocate ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 13.0.1.583 on Windows 11 22H2

In a Collection (not Smart Collection) I noticed that the "Remove From Collection" button works only sporadically. However, selecting images, right clicking and using "Remove From Collection" via the context menu works without issue.

Tested on two PCs with the same result.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen this on Windows 10. However, there are bugs with Collections. A Collection created via Extendscript doesn't show in the Collections panel until it is closed and re-opened. I wonder if its just a refreshing problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for chipping in but please would you enlighten me about "refreshing problem." 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe the collections items are being removed but the list doesn't refresh properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines