• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset Workspace Gone?

Advocate ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just  noticed no reset workspace in Bridge. Was it not there before as in PS? thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about this (mousing down on the hamburger menu):

2023-05-05_17-21-45.png

By the way, note the "Save Changes to this Workspace." That means that if you make a small change, you do not need to save it with a slightly different name and delete the first version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, what happened to reset workspace, like you have in PS?  Is was in Bridge, now gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look at the screenshot I put in the earlier response. 

Whether you access the "Reset to Saved Layout" or "Reset Workspace," they both do the same thing. And you can access it via the hamburger menu at each Workspace, as I showed above, or from the Tools (menu) Workspace; they both do the same thing.

Did you ever try this???

2023-05-06_15-54-58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset layout does not reset the broken workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I need more information: screenshots; which workspace, did you build this, or is it one of the default Workspaces?

Also, what is your OS (and what release)?

What version of Bridge are you using (and what release)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is Photoshop   reset Larry , workspace. Now Bridge used to havd reset workspace , happened???  It's gone why?   maybe engineers of Adobe and explain, the reason.

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 2.09.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is Bridge today , no more reset workspace, gone, why?  lame decision ,  new design flaw, maybe someone at Adobe knows...  or maybe I'm wrong?Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 2.09.23 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one last time: did you try to use Reset to Saved Layout??

Go into Larry (or is it Lori 4 now?) and select Reset to Saved Layout.

Piece of information: If you deleted Larry, you cannot restore or reset Larry. It's gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer the rest of my questions.

Where did Photoshop come into this? I thought you were talking about Bridge. Which application do you want help with, Bridge or Photoshop?

Also, what happened to the Workspace "Larry," and what are you expecting Reset Larry to do? I cannot help you unless you give me more information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes tried, does not work, does not reset, so this thread is at square one. Maybe somone else knows about this.

Workspace Laryy not in Bridge, Brige on is  the Main 4 wont reset, becuase reset it gone.

Lori is a one one off, . just once used it. but that one would not reset either if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@larry45 "Reset to Saved Layout" in Bridge is the Reset function, but perhaps reset is not really what you need or something else has happened that prevents "Larry" from resetting to what you expect. Perhaps the unwanted changes you made to Larry were saved, so resetting just reloads the new version (the original Larry is no longer there).

We really do need more information to help you.

- What changes did you make to "Larry" how did you make them?

- Did you ever click "Save Changes to This Workspace"?

- WHat do you expect to happen when you reset "Larry"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines