• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some PSD images not showing in Bridge v13.

Participant ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will perform edits to images in Photoshp and view them in Bridge to compare changes to the original image or another image also edited.  The new version isn't show the images.  I checked the thumbnail process for files in preferences and it is within the size I have listed.  After reading about so many people having other issues with the new version, I switcthed back to the previous version and the PSD images show up fine.  I will keep using old version for now unless somehow has a fix. 

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you please share an image that has been adjusted in PS but is now not showing up in Bridge?

You will probably have to share a dropbox link or something, as Adobe's forums do not allow images that are not JPG or PNG. Even ZIPs are forbidden. If you wish to send the link directly to me as DM, that's fine as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some PSDs are showing, and it seems to be an issue with taking a very long time for the images to appear especially after saving and a new edit.    

One great thing with the new version is the Save As now saves to the origin folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines