• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange Behavior in Bridge: Bridge interface is unusable

Engaged ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all started about 24 h. ago with an erroneous, random keystroke. Bridge interface is now unusable. I tried deleting the cache, but it did not help

All of my image files now appear to reside in one folder, with a number of .DS_store files showing up adjacent to that folder

Deselecting 'View items from subfolders' restores some sense of normalcy, but if I reselect 'View items from subfolders', I'm back to the beginning  (all files residing in one folder)

Maybe I should carry our a ''clean' restart of Bridge. Is there a keystroke combination to launch an Apple app with all preferences set to their default settings?

Web search is not helpful. If one of you can show me how to do that, I would be grateful.

Failing that, I would invite an Adobe screen share. Have been ion hold since 2050 Eastern., attempting to contact a live help agent.

jwc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jwc,

Sorry that you're facing multiple issues with Bridge developed recently, that's making it unusable.

Which version of Bridge are you using and on which operating system? Could you please try the following steps:

Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks,
Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, issue was resolved through telephone support earlier this morning.

jwc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that the issue is resolved via Phone support. \

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines