• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stretched pixels

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This weekend I did a update for Bridge. Now in some of my RAW picters there is a edge on all sides. It just seems that the pixels are stretched. How can I solv this problem? I think it will be some setting, but can't find witch. At the moment I shrink the picture, but for some that's not possible.
I hope you can help, because I have to produce some pictures to a client.

Sanne 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SannedeWold,

First off, just know that Bridge cannot DO anything to images, it's not a pixel editor. As such, the good news is that your images are not affected, so all is good there.

My first guess is that this is a very mild case of a Graphic Acceleration issue. To test this, go into Bridge but from the Adobe Camera Raw Preferenc, first try this option:

2021-08-31_07-58-25.png

If this works, than try fine-tuning to get some level of GP support by playing with the two checkboxes below. 

2021-08-31_07-59-37.png

Let us know if this works.

(and by the way, this is MINOR. Some of the real failure issues are completely wacked out images.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but were can I find The Adobe camera raw preference? Is it in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop? I can't open that do you can see at the attachment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, found it, but didn't work... it's still there. 😩

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines