• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is NOTHING I like about the new bridge!

Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a rant but as a professional photo editor I become used to my tools and my workflow and then in their infinite wisdom somebody at Adobe goes and sticks their finger in and mucks everything up. If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

Grrrrr

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry to hear that... Now that you were able to vent, it is catharthic, could you elaborate on the issues you are facing? What are the showstoppers you encountered. Did you check https://helpx.adobe.com//bridge/using/whats-new/2023.html#workspace_management to see how to use the new features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is remarkable how many new bugs Adobe's engineers have incorporated into the latest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pecourtejoie

I was aware of some stuff but I wasnt' aware of "muliple content panels" which will be very helpful. Still waiting for a fix of moving files from one drive not removing the files from the source drive and also moving or renaming files in the folders window not expanding the desktop folder and bouncing me back to the top of the window and having to renavigate to where I was. 

Sorry for the rant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are very welcome, I understand the disappointment when the tool we rely upon does not work as expected.

I guess you've been able to load an earlier version in the meantime? https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Please also check on https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/ if all the issues you reported are already listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Pecourtejoie

I've been using some of the multiple content panels to work around some of the issues. Just need to get the muscle memory changed.

g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, it finally settled down & functioned well. Now it's broken again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in different threads are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if it fixes the issues you are facing.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines