• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the last version of Bridge that doesn't crash?

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the latest Bridge on a brand new boot drive (Windows 10 pro) and after opening it twice, it crashed both times so I guess not much has changed. No preferences to delete or cache to clear, it was a fresh install.

On my last computer I used an older version that had no problems. I think it was the last one with the brown icon, once they updated it after that I had nothing but problems. What was that version?

[moderator deleted duplicate text]

Also, WTF Adobe?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evertime I open bridge it quits/crashes after a few seconds. I have uninstalled , reinstalled, downgraded , upgraded, sytem restore, system update, removed all trace of preferences or scripts then fresh install and it still does it. NIGHTMARE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously Adobe, I just tried installing Bridge 2021 which is the LAST version available in Creative Cloud and I'm getting the same crashes. But you're not making older versions available, why? Your latest software doesn't work. This is pathetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have both versions on my Windows 10 computer, and I have no problems.

It is good practice, when reporting software trouble here, to post more information on your system (OS version, memory, graphics, …) and the Adobe program version.

Adobe makes the latest two major versions available in addition to all intermediate versions of the latest one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines