Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow is not copying files destination folder - M1

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am running Adobe Bridge 13.0.0.562 on a Mac M1 OS Ventura 13.0.

After an update, I tried today to run one of my workflow that renamed and copied photos to an external drive, where  I cataloged my photos with LR after. 

The process is not working. It is not copying the files. I split the workflow in two: Rename and Then Copy. The rename workers, but copy is still the same.

I also try purging local copies in the Cache and resetting preference with no Success. It is frustrating; I am considering moving to Photo Mechanics after so many problems with Bridge.

Thanks, and any help is appreciated

Alfredo

TOPICS
Batch , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Issues reported in this and some other threads are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if it fixes the issues you are facing.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohit,

Thanks for the update and your kindness in informing the update.

I just installed the Beta Version, and both problems I had: Workflow and Photo Downloader have been fixed. 

Thanks again, and I will wait for the release version to perform the corresponding update to my production version.

Regards

Alfredo Perez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The following two cases are fixed in the current Beta version I just tested:

ADB-28195953-N5T3: BR 12.0.4/MacOS 13.2.1/Performance/BR Photo downloader does not detect SD card.

ADB-26766271-C9F3:max//br cc 13//mac 13//performance// br cc 2023 workflow task builder does not work

Thanks for your support

Alfredo Perez 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines