Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workflow

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.
In previous versions of Adobe Bridge, it was possible to run workflows where I could run through several image files at a time, i.e. where I can use action as a tool to resize, insert a logo and several other things, I can't find that option in Bridge anymore, I've tried downloading previous versions of the program, but all the ones I've tried can't be used for that process either.
It looks like there are only four options with the current workflow?
How can I get that workflow established again?
Thank you in advance and sorry if my English text is a little difficult to understand.

In Danish:
Hej med jer.
I tidligere udgaver af Adobe Bridge var det muligt at køre arbejdsgange hvor jeg kunne køre flere billedefiler igennem ad gangen, altså hvor jeg kan bruge action som redskab til at, både lave størrelser om, sætte logo ind og flere andre ting, jeg kan ikke finde den mulighed i Bridge længere, jeg har prøvet at downloade tidligere versioner af programmet, men alle dem jeg har prøvet kan heller ikke bruges til den proces.
Det ser ud som om der kun er fire muligheder med det nuværende workflow?
Hvordan kan jeg få etableret den arbejsgang igen?
På forhånd tak og undskyld hvis min Engelske tekst er lidt svær at forstå.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Hi Appaz,

You explained things very well, with no issues.

I belive you are speaking of the Image Process that "should" be found here:

2022-10-13_06-12-13.png

People assume that because they see this in Bridge, it's a Bridge function. Actually, it's a Photoshop Function. (You can find this if you go into PS, File (menu) -> Scripts -> Image Processor. In a pinch, you can always use this.)

The issue is that if PS and Bridge are not from the same general release, OR you installed Bridge after installing PS, it may n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Appaz,

You explained things very well, with no issues.

I belive you are speaking of the Image Process that "should" be found here:

2022-10-13_06-12-13.png

People assume that because they see this in Bridge, it's a Bridge function. Actually, it's a Photoshop Function. (You can find this if you go into PS, File (menu) -> Scripts -> Image Processor. In a pinch, you can always use this.)

The issue is that if PS and Bridge are not from the same general release, OR you installed Bridge after installing PS, it may not show up in Bridge's Tools menu. The trick is to uninstall both applications, then reinstall Bridge (first), followed by PS. If there are any other applications you want/expect to see in there (such as Illustrator), they also have to be installed AFTER Bridge. What happens is that when you install the other applications, they look to see if Bridge is there. If it is, they will install the scripts into Bridge.

I hope this is what you were looking for and these instructions do work for you, good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gary
Thank you so very much for your very quick help & reply.
It was exactly what I needed to get it working for me.
I deleted both programs as you suggested and reinstalled them, that helped.
BRAVO, it saved my day and now I'm a lot less frustrated.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME
Per Bjarne. Appaz Photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines