• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aero links are not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aero share links are not working across iOS and Android devices. The following message appears but the link fails to work in safari and the same message pops up again. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
44 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Akriti278840579q5w what device are you using and can you PM me the link to the project? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do we have any update. I have the same issues plus I cannot open the qrcode without installing the app.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a similar issue. The orginal QR code works when I scan it with my iphone and opens directly with Adobe Aero (I believe this is the Adobe Aero clip card--I don't have the app installed on my device). But the link does not work on my iphone when I click it it sends me via Chrome to the Adobe Aero app homepage to download the app. Also I've tried attaching the link to a different QR code. This new QR code also sends me to the Adobe Aero app homepage to download the app. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ESMinnow can you PM me the link?Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, did a tutorial but share link not working for anyone even on different iPhones. Link is https://adobeaero.app.link/bt3cnbo06zb

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with the same issue. What can I do to resolve this? I really would like to make the link easily accessible via Safari or Chrome because people receiving the link will not want to download the app. Please help.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? Same issue as above. QR code just opens Aero screen with 'Can't view'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm experiencing this issue too, I only have the 'can't view? option which goes to the app download page. Any help appreciated.

EFBFB317-6F8E-4FC3-80C6-94B22B4B0721.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as discussed here, the link opens the "can't view?" page and that's it. Please fix this guys. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can't open my Aero project with shared link. It opens on my phone when i scan the QR code but when sending it to someone else or opening the link in a browser on my phone i get the message "Can't view". Can someone help me resolve this? Thank you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello this post is here since January. Is there any update for resolution? I am also facing the same issue. It's quite frustrating if viewer can't just view an experience without downloading the Aero app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. When I copy the link provided when i click "can't view" I still can't view it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. When I copy the link provided when i click "can't view" I still can't view it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problems as everybody else described here.

It is August 28, and since January, there has not been a resolution to a problem that is pretty big cause we can not share our projects. I must ask if Adobe is serious about the development of Aero? Some of us are investing time and resources into the tool, and I am considering switching to something else that is more stable, reliable, and supported—even if the learning curve may be stiffer.

I have shared the project with mostly users on iOS using the latest OS, and devices ranging from iPhone 13 to 14—so pretty much the latest stuff—neither the link nor the QR code work. I went to the extent of removing the Aero app on my phone and testing the link using the app clip (BTW, It is unthinkable that one has to remove the app in order to test natively!). Oddly, the link seems to work on my iPhone (13 Pro Max, iOS 16.6 (20g75), but it doesn't work on anyone else I share the project with. Note that I am running the Aero geospatial beta (desktop). My next step is to remove that one, see if that could be the problem, and also test if the problem exists on the mobile app. I will give an update as soon as I have some results.
An update from Adobe together with a timeframe for fixing the bug would be helpful!
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@markhellar hi! any update on this? In my previous message, I forgot to say I am running Ventura 13.5 (22G74). Aero version in the attached screenshot. ThanksScreenshot 2023-08-28 at 10.04.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

Chiming in to say I've been able to generate a scannable QR Code just a week ago, but now am finding I cannot generate anything new, nor even apply changes to the last workable file without getting the same error as everyone else. What's changed? This is disappointing, not only for my own work but because I was also hoping to teach my college students by bringing this into the classroom. Adobe needs to resolve this if they want to stay at the forefront in the discussion of AR.

Here is the last working QR code for me below, which was generated only a week ago.Test1 QR Code.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing is happening to me -.-

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I just tried alerting someone to this thread and was just communicating with them on chat. I'm sure they did not mean to end the convo but it ended, so I'm posting this here in hopes someone is actually alerted to this thread and gets back to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to us. We can't generate a new QR or update our projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get the share QR code to work & have got the IT department involved but no one can fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't create a new Adobe Aero link since yesterday! The Adobe server no longer processes the data! Is the issue already in progress? I have a customer presentation and I can't show anything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing to me. I can't generate a new QR-Code or update my projects. Is there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The whole process is absolutely unpredictable. I had a link working nowhere but on one device only. I had to abandon a whole project as I couldn't simply put out something behaving so erratically. What is most puzzling is this is a huge issue, yet no one from Adobe has been chiming in on the issues. I am looking at other platforms, which is sad because I really liked the idea of a tool like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MBMFA I was able to use your QR code and open the file, but I also have the Aero app installed on my phone and that may be the reason why. I second all you say. Really a missed opportunity for Adobe—if they don't fix this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nutmegem I tagged the Adobe employee who first responded to this thread. He hasn't replied either. In any case, thank you for trying to escalate this. Until the issue remains I am not doing any projects in Aero.

Votes

Translate

Translate