Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Aero won't create or update link

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2024 Sep 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I’ve run into an issue with Adobe Aero today. It suddenly stopped creating or updating links. Everything was working fine last week, but now I'm stuck. I’ve gone through all the related posts on the forum, tried all the suggested solutions, and even had chats with two Adobe agents today who guided me through more troubleshooting steps. Unfortunately, nothing has worked.

I’m in the middle of a university capstone project and can’t progress without this feature. Does anyone know if this could be a server issue? Is Adobe Aero down or just broken right now? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Desktop , Performance or Stability , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried on 2 different PCs (Mac and windows). The error keeps repeating. I tried all the solutions suggested by users: Downgrade the program, Delete all files synchronized on the cloud but nothing. Today it does not even update files of a few kb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem today. Aero won't sync or create a link for a simple 2 mb file. I have tried repeatedly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, everything was working fine until today. Cant create a link for a simple file and there are no guidelines for what the error is. Maybe is jsut a bug or servers are down. Hope they can fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2024 Sep 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with Aero not able to create the QRcode link. It happened just few days ago when i tried it. Clear all the content, uninstall, login multiple accounts, still the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• It looks like it is a general thing. Anybody knows someone who hasn't been affected? I'll do my own investigation tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into this issue as well. It was working on Tuesday but is not working on pc, macs, or IOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2024 Sep 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: It is working again today. Still no idea why. Hope it is the same for you guys?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2024 Oct 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it is working for me again now. Seems like it was a problem with their servers for a few days, but solved now.

Votes

Translate

Translate