• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst AERO update

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest Adobe Aero update (desktop version 0.23.4) has been a huge disappointment for me. It added a few new features, but it also introduced many new bugs! The app is now very slow and laggy. Directable characters have lost their animations, so they are no longer directable. Replacing assets has become a hassle, especially when there are many objects in the scene. With all these new bugs, the app is practically useless.

I wonder if anyone at Adobe actually tested the new version before releasing it to the public!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Desktop , Performance or Stability , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also lost the ability to add a triggered sound.  The only thing i get when importing a new sound is that there was a failure to load with the "Reason: The paramater is incorrect"  Which makes no sense as I have used the same audio file in another scene prior to the update with no issues.  The file is a .wav, and even the .mp3 version of the file fails to load in the same way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get the audio to upload.  Aero is picky about where the files are stored at.  Made sure they were on my main volume and the upload was successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

totally agree - the new features are great! I just wish I could actually create a link or update existing links so that I can share my AR projects with others. It just stopped working, along with a few other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding the software completely unworkable! It's so slow and it won't allow me to place my assets anywhere.  I keep,tapping to place but my screen would break before any asset was placed.  Adobe please sort this out.  This software has been rendered unworkable and useless! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck..I've emailed,called everything to get in touch with the "Aero Team"..My business is ar/vr design and we really thought Aero could be a key component..Very disappointing..

Votes

Translate

Translate