• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't post on instagram

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me to understand why I can' post on instagram?
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Hi everyone, this bug has now been resolved. You should be able to connect to and publish to Instagram accounts without an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
23 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @default35208722m0dr9q would you be able to share more detail about what's happening for you?

9 times out of 10, and IG posting issues are a result of permissions not be correctly set. This video will likely help you out here. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/connect-to-scheduler-by-upgrading-your-inst...

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot reconnect our Instagram account to Adobe Express today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this - please can you try following these steps and let me know how you get on: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/connect-to-scheduler-by-upgrading-your-inst... 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Andy Lambert ,

Thanks for replying.

I've connected to my FB business account, and I'm able to post on FB without any problem.

Whenever I try to post on Instagram, the following messsage appears "

Post failed
Unfortunately, your Instagram post failed. Please retry publishing your post, or refresh your Instagram connection before retrying."
I tried multiple times to reconnect, but the same message appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @default35208722m0dr9q , I'm sorry about this. This is always down to how permissions are set up and can sometimes we a tricky fix. Happy to have a call with you to work through it: https://calendly.com/andylambertadobe/call 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trying to connect with instagram using Facebook pages but it's failed, previously it was working but now it's not working please take a look on it what has happened and please fix this problem as soon as possible https://new.express.adobe.com/schedule/setup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry about this, this is a known bug that the team are looking into. This might take a few days to resolve, unfortunately. We will keep you updated.

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a known issue can it be a posted message when we go to connect to these two platforms? Everything was working fine last week and then the tokens expired and I have been unable to reconnect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to chime in and say I am having the same issues, however I am able to link a clients page just not my own. My page says it connects, and then the following screen says connection failed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, this bug has now been resolved. You should be able to connect to and publish to Instagram accounts without an issue.

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

It seems like the issue is partially resolved, but not entirely. You have five Instagram accounts connected to five Facebook business pages, but only one of them is successfully connected. When you tried to disconnect and reconnect the accounts, it only worked for one account, and subsequent attempts didn't solve the problem.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Andy! It does seem the issue is only partially resolved. I can now connect my facebook page, and personal Instagram but I can no longer connect and client Facebook pages I manage, or another Instagram aside from my own. The drop down for Facvebook only lets you select one group or page, and Instagram does not allow you to make a selection and instead just automatically connects to what I am assuming is the main account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connecting my Facebook account to Adobe Express worked, but when connecting my Instagram account to Adobe Express, I always get an error message even though I have connected the business Instagram channel to my Facebook account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicole35520229luxq  - please can you explain more about what doesn't work and share screenshots of any error messages?

Generally, if you follow the steps in this video, 99% of problems are solved: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/connect-to-scheduler-by-upgrading-your-inst... 

Let me know! 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Instagram page is connected with FB and it is creator account, but can't connect with Schedule

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy, thank you for your answer.

When connecting Facebook this message appeared:Nicole35520229luxq_0-1708425487447.png

After connecting my facebook profile, I wanted to conntect Instagram via Facebook:

Nicole35520229luxq_2-1708425639573.png

But then this error message appears:

Nicole35520229luxq_1-1708425567908.png

In Meta Business Suite my Facebook and Instagram are connected:

Nicole35520229luxq_3-1708425954576.png

Did I do something wrong with connecting Facebook and Instagram? I only used Instagram before, but to connect it to Adobe Express Scheldue I created a Facebook-account and -page and connected it to my Instagram account.

Thank you for the linked video. I already watched the video, but unfortunately I couldn't solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry about this @Nicole35520229luxq , there will be something going on with your Instagram permissions here. This video should help you troublesheet this. Failing this, we'll need to jump on a call to see what's happening here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5C-a6DnHpw 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @CTC3458959653af , you'll see a business account to connect to Scheduler, here's a guide as to how to change your account set up: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/connect-to-scheduler-by-upgrading-your-inst... 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have connected by business instagram account with the business facebook page, both of which I am an admin. I've tried connecting the business instagram page in Adobe Express but I get a connection failed error. I tried connecting the instagram page with my personal facebook page, and the connection was successful, but when I tested posting something to instagram, it was posted onto my personal instagram page. And this is NOT what I want. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a message that I am not a premium member, so I have to use different (rediculous) methods to connect Adobe Express to Instagram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to connect my Instagram Account I recieve the following error. Does anybody know why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @default357292347tf1n9 , I'm sorry about this, please could you share more about what's happening for you?

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Tky0001,

I'm sorry you're having trouble.

I haven't been able to replicate this issue.

If you've not tried yet, you can clear your browser cache and cookies, ensuring you have installed the latest Browser version using a different browser or in incognito mode.

Please let me know how things are going, as I'm here to support you in any way I can, and looking forward to hearing from you.

^Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate