• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image expand background creates a line

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generated here https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/images?id=15c89b1b-fd95-429f-87f5-dde8e8a83b60 then tried to expand the background and I got a line

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

@Debian_Dog, ok, so you used Firefly web generative expand in Generative Fill to extend the bottom of the image?  If so, first, I would thumbs down the result and provide feedback saying a white line was added.  The next thing I would try is to use "remove" and swipe the mouse all the way across that white line to see if that will eliminate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Debian_Dog , when you say "expand the image" do you mean in text to image or generative fill?

In text to image, you cannot share by copying the url from the browser URL window (as it appears you did in your message). You need to use the Copy link to image function:

droopydog500_0-1714671434681.png

In Generative Fill, there is no way to share a URL, you have to download the image and share it (or take a screen shot).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, here is the original, but you can see the line in the original attachmentFirefly sexy devil or demon Caucasian woman with black wings and shiny red outfit with a dark fiery .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Debian_Dog, ok, so you used Firefly web generative expand in Generative Fill to extend the bottom of the image?  If so, first, I would thumbs down the result and provide feedback saying a white line was added.  The next thing I would try is to use "remove" and swipe the mouse all the way across that white line to see if that will eliminate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2024 May 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL Classic AI it worked on one of my models but not on the other which Adobe itself generated

ScreenShot_2024-05-03_08.51.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is quite odd.  Do you have access to Photoshop?  If so, might be worth trying to use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do, but PS is not my wheelhouse, for sure.  I will take a look later.  I am more of a Lightroom/Photos guy.  I might need to call my kid, she is a PS expert for sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also mark that as incorrectly blocked and say the image was originally created by Firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate